Gift wrapping love!

While nothing is more fun, for most people, than getting birthday gifts.... I am one of those who loves  packing a gift with some great gift wrapping paper first!!! 

Gift wrapping paper, in fact any printed paper is one of my most favourite things... 

And the art of gift wrapping a paper is one of the greatest arts according to me. 

Here are some examples that have me drooling almost daily!!!!

                                   

Make a banner! 

           

Make adorable animal faces....


Make full use of your pantry! 


Simple paper cutting...


Use those sketching skills....


Make it like a scrapbook...


Simple yet so pretty....


Sticker love!


My all time favourite!!!!!


for more inspiration do check out our Pinterest page :)




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.